Our client, one global leader in the Biopharma industry, is looking for its future Director of Technical Operations.
Oversee and guide technical operations at internal and external manufacturing sites to ensure stable and cost-effective commercial supply.
- Lead technical aspects of network development projects, process validation implementation, raw materials, and components management.
- Develop and lead a team of Process Engineers to sustain continued development and act as a key interface with Supply Chain, CMC, Quality, and other partners.
Maintain scientific and technical support of commercial manufacturing to support productivity, quality, and compliance goals and improvements:
- Lead the technical interface with external manufacturing partners to ensure product quality and delivery standards are achieved.
- Engage support of process technology laboratory capabilities in troubleshooting and design of process improvements.
- Lead process transfers for commercial vaccines between sites and to external partners.
- MS or PhD and a minimum of 10 years’ experience, or BS with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in vaccine manufacturing and packaging.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of vaccine manufacturing in drug substance and drug product, including process validation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams involved in product investigations, process change control, CAPA and process monitoring.
- Experience managing significant projects/investments including new capacity build and/or tech transfer.
- English Fluent.