The Role :
As Digital Specialist Expert you will have to define and implement the connectivity strategy for our diagnostic solutions in hospitals in Benelux region. You will collaborate with local our direct sales team and local distributor(s). We want an architect with strategic solution.
– Map the stakeholders involved in the decision-making process and in the prioritization of connectivity projects in their healthcare facility
– Support tender shaping / key criteria in the buying process to differentiate/advance connectivity solutions vs. competition
– Identify and partner with local connectivity third parties for healthcare facilities to get the most value out of intelligent diagnostic solutions
– Work closely with the marketing and clinical team to support the development of connected clinical pathways/workflows in healthcare facilities
– Take part in the consultive selling process with healthcare facilities to present and design our IT-technical connectivity solutions which best fit the desired workflow
– Build collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders such as the Connectivity Implementation Team, market access and the medical team to support solutions that require cross-department collaboration in both sales, delivery, and implementation.
– Build collaborative partnerships with local distributors to support the sales and after sales process.
– Ensure connectivity projects follow established quotation and technical implementation process.
– Act as second/third line support for implementations.
Skills and Experience :
We are looking for a highly skilled digital and commercial talent with the ability to develop our connected diagnostic business in the hospital setting.
– Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customers’ connectivity requirements, current clinical practice, and products/technologies.
– Fluent in French, English and Dutch language
– Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, particularly clinical workflow processes and procedures, and messaging standards (e.g., HL7 and DICOM).
– Implementation of healthcare data integration software, preferably with hospital, health, or vendor experience
– National / regional tendering & procurement process experience.
– Experience driving multi-level stakeholder relationships including the C-Suite of hospitals, buying groups and potential regional stakeholders.
– Disruptive thinker, looking for Value Creation. Identifies barriers to change and addresses these appropriately.
– Project/Program management abilities
– Seasoned account manager with product launch experience and a demonstrated record of driving consultative selling. Evidence of achieving targets and getting results.
– Comfortable driving the sales process in both face-to-face and omnichannel setting.
– Good knowledge of country healthcare structures, national healthcare politics, and hospital financing.
– Demonstrated expertise in selling connected solutions
– Demonstrated skills in customer presentation techniques (PowerPoint or equivalent)
– In possession of a valid driving license B in the Benelux