Experience Senior (+5 years)
Global Digital Activation Lead
Remote work possible in Europe – German native & English fluent
- Join an international company and support their digital grow.
- Understand markets & business needs, to guide them in the path to digitally and effectively transform Digital Activation and Marketing & Lead Management with the goal to tailor the new processes and capabilities to their multiple business models (D2B, 3rd parties retail management, distribution management, large Accounts) by building new Digital Capabilities and educating & training 10 Strategic Business Units and all Regions/Markets Globally
- Shape best in class Marketing & Lead Management Capability (processes, roles & people’s skills, KPIs, Tech & Data requirements), to boost conversion rates through the funnel by leveraging effective integration of new Marketing Automation new ways of working, processes, Technology and Data with renewed Sales/Service Capabilities and MarTech such as SAP, Saleforce, Adobe, Oracle
- Foster full Marketing & Sales integration and collaboration for E2E management and conversion of Contacts, Leads, MQLs and Sales Opportunities, including connection with Inside Sales
- Build, shape and govern global Digital Activation initiatives and best in class campaigns blueprints, including Account Based Marketing strategies, working with multiple markets, businesses and functions at same time, boosting conversion rates, Sales opportunities and Customer Life Time Value
- Economics and/or Marketing background with a strong focus on B2B Marketing Automation, Lead Management, Digital Marketing activation & processes, Account Based Marketing
- At least 10 years of proven B2B (and B2C) Marketing Automation, Lead Management, CRM, integrated Digital Campaigns and digital Marketing experience, ideally within large companies or large Digital Marketing Agencies or Consultancies
- Digital & Business Transformation background within large Corporation is considered a plus
- In depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing & Lead Management dynamics on both strategic, processes, tools and operational level for Professionals, Small Medium Enterprises and Large Accounts
- Good knowledge/background of Cloud Marketing Automation tooling, platforms and familiarity with BI tooling (SAP, Salesforce, Adobe, Eloqua/Oracle)
- Proven experience in managing complex and big multi-channel B2B CRM or digital Marketing campaigns with multiple stakeholders and geographies involved.
- Excellent presentation and relationship skills, in order to drive large transformational projects
- International background, able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries and contexts.
- Very good team player, results & data-driven person, self-driven and hands-on approach
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details
- Fluent business-level English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org