Experience Junior (1-3 years)
My client is a looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
The ideal candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the website and es
- Tracking conversion rates and making gradual improvements to the the website and es websites.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across Spain.
- Improving SEO and ranking across google UK and ES.
- Overseeing the social media strategy
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Generating sales from online traffic, ensuring quarterly targets are met.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion rate of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Leading and managing a young and inexperienced team (later in 2021).
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Presenting monthly sales figures and performance at the board level.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be expected to attend relevant international trade fairs, exhibitions, English language conferences, U.K and European based hotels and venues and regular meetings with the web development and National Sales team. Therefore, both domestic and International travel are highly likely with this role. However, this position could be taken as a home-based role, as the person employed will be expected to work independently and without supervision the majority of the time.