We are recruiting a Design To Cost Engineer H/F for a final company in the industry field. You will work on development projects within the group, with the ability to track production launches. You will have a global vision on the different projects. Our client is evolving in a niche field, with ever more audacious projects!
You will be responsible for the following tasks :
- In this position, you will act as an interface between the technical design departments, purchasing and the production departments
- Your area of responsibility includes the calculation of manufacturing costs and close cooperation with the design department with regard to Design-to-Cost
- You carry out independent analyses of the manufacturing costs of hydraulic pumps and motors
- You check drawings for feasibility within production and also actively support various cost reduction programmes
- You will work closely with production to optimise and standardise processes, with purchasing to ensure supplier prices are in line with the market, and with the individual project teams.
Your profile :
You have a degree in engineering or training as a technician in mechanical engineering, preferably in the field of design and production technology.
You have gained experience in the areas of production, development or design as well as in industrialisation within the product development process and are able to put this into business management contexts.
You have good knowledge in the field of hydraulic or mechanical drives and components.
You have good knowledge of German and French and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
You have good knowledge of MS Office and 3D CAD tools (Creo, Catia) and preferably also Windchill (Albatros) and Cost Data.
Your personality is characterised by initiative and commitment, flexibility, teamwork and communication skills. You have a high sense of responsibility and work reliably, creatively and independently.
Why join this company ?
This is your chance to join a company that is developing the world of tomorrow!
A structured establishment, offering you the opportunity to work on highly technical projects! A group that knows how to federate and develop the loyalty of its employees. Come and discover this company, which is evolving in an international context, offering a major project!
Thanks to an ambitious R&D investment policy and its ability to innovate on cutting-edge technologies, this group has positioned itself as one of the leaders in its market.
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to apply for more information.