Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My client , a SAAS company that developed a E-learning platform is looking for a hands of Demand Generation Manager to start in the new German market.
As their Demand Generation Manager, you will build, scale and own the pipeline creation for
- To do so, you will leverage all available channels, either first-hand (paid channels, email marketing) or in collaboration with other teams (Events, Content)
- The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, able to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done.
My client is a remote 1st company -so you can be based anywhere in Germany, France or the UK
- Set up our very first paid campaigns in Germany on SEM + directories including landing
page creation, ad creation, budget management.
- Be accountable for Germany’s marketing budget, SQL targets and cost/SQL.
- Launch additional acquisition channels: Social Media Ads, emailing campaigns.
- Adapt and launch our Strategic Narrative campaign for remarketing purposes.
- Own budget and performance for all marketing channels in Germany.
- Define and execute an experiment roadmap to improve every marketing touchpoint
(ad copy, landing page etc.)
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation
campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team (German Brand & Content team,
EMEA event manager, Marketing Ops) to create more ambitious campaigns and
attend major industry events.
- Unlock new acquisition channels to scale demand generation in Germany.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with business insights based on your campaigns
results, thus building your knowledge of the L&D industry.
- Convert the learnings from your marketing experiments into strategic insights to build
the marketing roadmap in Germany.
What you need to bring
- Native German and fluent English.
- Strong expertise with SEM (Google Ads) and Social (LinkedIn Ads and/or Facebook
- Minimum 2-3 years with first-hand online campaign management experience.
- Command of marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and Salesforce
- Data-focus: you start with numbers. You’re driven by performance.
- Experience in B2B ( SaaS environment or similar ideally)
What is on offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, lunch vouchers, medical insurance
- Flexibility: Flexible hours