A company that specializes in tailored insurance solutions to customers with complex investment needs, is seeking a Dealer to join their Asset Department. They are committed to building strong customer relationships and providing world-class service throughout the lifetime of our relationships.
As a Dealer, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of client instructions, share transfers, corporate actions, asset analysis and monitoring, and key relationship management.
- Accurately execute daily trades including the interpretation of client instructions, preparation of deals, and system input of trades
- Issue share transfer premiums, instruct settlement of assets, and price assets
- Reflect corporate actions on client policies (e.g. stock splits, bonus issues, liquidations, cash dividends)
- Prepare reports for the team on outstanding trades, new business premiums, and dealing authorizations
- Investigate and reconcile cash and unit differences
- Liaise with brokers and counterparties in relation to dealing queries
- Maintain flexibility within the department and assist the team as workload demands
- Monitor and report on trading activities across various markets
- Previous experience with investments is essential such as fund administration, middle trader, etc.
- Bachelor’s in business or finance
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
This role reports to the Dealing Team Lead and is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing company.
- Health insurance
- Wellness program
- Profit Share