Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is specialized in the serving the petrochemical and oil products industry and manufacturer of Biofuels worldwide.
By joining the IT Team, you evolve in an international environment.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of a contribution of a new business platform.
- Requirements engineering for Trading System
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the business Data
- Drive the ETL components of business projects
- Business Application data design
- Optimize and automate data processes, covering the data modelling, data design and development
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Design and implement smarter data that will be leveraged for business insights, analytics and BI reporting
- You have a strong IT Background
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, DWH and ETL fields
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- You already have an experience with Microsoft Power BI tools
- Exposure of analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality to drive initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
Solution-oriented, you want to evolve within a company in full development?
Be part of a company who cares about long term relationships and mutual trust, does this inspire you.
Our client offers you the possibility of an international experience based in Switzerland.