Join our clients team as a German-speaking Customer Support Agent (m/d/w) and be a vital part of their mission to make a positive impact in the world. In this role, you will manage relationships with theirs client’s landlords, resolving issues through effective communication over phone and email.
- Communicate with landlords via phone and email.
- Resolve issues promptly and escalate unresolved matters following established procedures.
- Perform data entry and collaborate with teams to ensure accurate leasing document issuance.
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and exchange emails.
- Prepare for calls by reviewing and researching leases using company databases.
- Provide training for new employees as required.
- Native-level German proficiency.
- Fluent in English.
- Effective and persuasive communication skills over the phone.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize, be self-motivated, and work with minimal supervision. • Comfortable with outbound calls.
What is on Offer:
- Increasing holiday entitlement.
- Urban Sports Club membership.
- Weekly competitions and prizes.
- Fantastic company and team events.
- International networking opportunities.
- Erasmus program.
- Hybrid work model.
- • Competitive salary.
- • Full-time, permanent position.
- • Location: Duesseldorf.
WHY JOIN MY CLIENT?
- Exciting career opportunities and a modern workspace.
- Contribute to transformative changes in 5G and telecommunications globally.
- Learning and development opportunities with a clear career path.
- Join a fun and exciting international community.
- Embrace our core values, fostering a familiar and welcoming environment.