Our international client is currently looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be placed either in Ghent (Belgium) or Düsseldorf (Germany).
In this position you will be responsible for the front-line administrative support, for assigned dealers In Germany and Austria (40%), Italy or France (20%) and distributors in the EMEA Region (40%).
- You handle network requests, mainly coming in through a case management system and you process them within the set service level objectives. In that sense you act as the link between our network and our back-office organization. A strong relation and interaction with all business partners and stakeholders is key to deliver a good service.
- In this administrative function, you work closely together with our external partner, who acts as the filter for all consumer & dealer level 1, informative calls and cases. They escalate the more complex level 2 inquiries, and this is where you step in and ensure end to end support through expertise and in-depth knowledge
- You will identify potential issues that may impact the network and demonstrate accountability for providing a final resolution. When needed, you will mobilize other departments and/or individuals in order to provide solutions proactively. Always close the loop and tie the knot: validate that you have addressed the request and that you have completely resolved the situation to the dealer’s satisfaction keeping him informed every step of the way.
- In cooperation with the technical parts-team you seek for alternative solutions in case of backorder or obsolescence.
- You manage backorders and follow up on old backorders in cooperation with the dealers
- You ensure prioritization and fair share of items if required.
- Provides input for systems and workflow improvements to enhance the efficiency.
- Active participation in weekly meetings, in order to increase the overall service level
- Engage with product planning, product specialist and sales teams
- Provides reporting to stakeholders and gives input to successfully deliver key objectives.
- Fosters a culture of growth, improvement, fun, respect and openness.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Service oriented and accurate.
- Native level of German and fluent English skills (French and/ or Italian would be a plus)
- SAP/salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ownership and proactive approach
- Collaborative team player, results driven
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com