My client specialized in the design and manufacturing of high-end technology, integrate circuits, and electronic modules.
In order to enforce the quality department, I am looking for a:
Customer quality engineer
- Customer complaints process management (effectiveness/ efficiency): quantity of cases, ppm, response time
- Monitor and report customers’ quality performance to management. Analyze, identify top detractors, define complaints / ppm reduction program, and drive continuous improvement projects with relevant organizations
- Contribute to EM customers’ quality management strategy in collaboration with the quality management, operations and BU. Fully support its implementation and effective completion
- Ensure effective problem-solving process: root cause analysis, effectiveness of CAPA and adequate response, according to EM and EM customers’ requirements
- Support implementation and maintenance of a failure mode driven customer quality
- Customer audits
- Customer satisfaction survey: involvement in improvement plan for key customers
- Quality tools and problems solving methods training / coaching.
In order to lead this mission, we are looking for a profile with:
- Engineering degree (Master is a plus) in Electronics or Microelectronics or equivalent
- 5-10 years professional experience in a quality organization
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001, IATF 16949.
- Experience with automotive core tools: FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, APQP
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards such as AEC Q100, Jedec, MIL883 etc.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!