We have partnered with a client in the FSM sector in Paris to find a Country Manager UK&I to expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving their sales targets in the region.
Since 2021, our client is building on its strong reputation in the US and Europe and has already started running operations in the UK and closed more than 10 strategic clients.
The role will report into the VP Sales.
What you will do:
• Lead the sales strategy and help our client develop their business working with businesses ranging from SMB to Fortune 500 companies across the UK&I, with the largest segment centered around Large Enterprise accounts
• Hire your own Presales, Sales, and Marketing teams
• Build long-lasting partnerships
• Develop a customer retention policy
- A proven sales and partnerships professional with a demonstrated success in complex SaaS/technology solutions sales in the UK&I
- Measurable and successful experience as a hunter, driven by growth, and as a consultative sales professional, driven by sustainability
- You demonstrate a drive for achievement and are committed to deliver results
- Problem solving skills to identify complex drivers and potential solutions
- Autonomous, organised, reliable, self-motivated, leading by example, collaborative mindset
- Excellent business writing skills and oral communication
- English native speaker
Compensation and Benefits
- A company growing on a self-financed and profitable basis, with an strong international presence (North America, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, the UK).
- Because there is an uncapped performance-based commission structure, there is no limit to total compensation. However, the most likely OTE (base salary plus commissions) will range around £180k, with a base between £90-100k.
- Healthy work-life balance (4,9/5 on Glassdoor)