Country Director – Germany (remote)
Our client is a company that focuses on the inspection, testing and maintenance of rails.
With more than 12 million tested track kilometers and more than 6 million found rail defects, the company is the world largest provider of rail health services.
The company’s global reach includes railways, heavy rail networks to urban systems in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
Tasks as Country Director:
- Overall management of our field service operations within Germany and other locations as assigned.
- Working with all organizational staff to maintain and develop a positive progressive culture within the business.
- To ensure all staff are effectively employed and adequately trained to perform their responsibilities and operational tasks in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Develop, monitor and report metrics relative to operational costs, reportable through recurring meetings (e.g. Strategic Operations Review (SOR)).
- Accountable for actively managing operating and capital costs while achieving specified service targets
- Act as a liaison between Field Operations, Engineering, Business Development, Quality, Safety, and other functions (internationally) to ensure collaboration and seamless communication flow between P&Ls and stakeholder departments.
- Work closely with the global training function to formalize and optimize the field training program in Germany.
- Overall strategic and operational responsibility as well as entrepreneurial development of the German entity in line with the global strategic objectives
- Previous NDT and/or field operations management experience within the railway industry
- Experience in building and leading teams, developing skills in others, fostering collaboration and building consensus across reporting lines
- Several years of experience with proven success as a generalist managing director with full P&L responsibility in an internationally operating company
- Fluent Level of English and German
Interested? Reach out to Jan: email@example.com or +49 (0) 30 16 63 5742
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!