- Languages EnglishSpanish
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Location: Madrid, Spain
·You will work effectively across our different Digital teams, liaising primarily with the eCommerce team on new products, ongoing promotional programming and site launches, and working with the Marketing team to ensure that content across all marketing channels are accurate, consistent, on brand and compelling.
·Your copywriting responsibilities will focus on delivering multi-channel content with global outreach that support our 8 building blocks of traffic: Brand/Partner Referral, Direct, Email, Brand/ Partner Social, Organic/ Natural Search, Paid Digital, Paid Social, and Affiliate Marketing.
· Write, edit and proofread product descriptions and content.
· Produce SEO friendly content to drive rankings results.
· Liaise with the Marketing team and agency to align editorial content with the global and local marketing strategies.
· Work closely with the client to provide the Social and Digital teams with copy for social media and email.
· Collaborate with teams across the business to ensure that all customer and industry-facing content is up-to-date, on brand and consistent.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5+ years in eCommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
· Excellent written communication skills (both creative ability and technical knowledge of Spanish and English language grammar).
· Previous experience in using a CMS to upload copy and content.
· Understanding of how online copy impacts search engine performance.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to work across multiple channels.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be do not hesitate and send your profile to our recruiter Ana Menéndez at firstname.lastname@example.org