Experience Graduated (0-1 year)
Have you ever want to work for a social media Company? My client is hiring Content Moderators to moderate legal documentation for one of the world’s largest social media platforms. ( no graphic content/video to be reviewed)
Working from home until the office re-opens ( date TBC) Office Location Sandyford Dublin 18
- Reviewing documentation to ensure content is compliant with our client’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring every piece of content in violation our client’s terms of business is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
The experience we are looking for:
- Fluent English – exceptional reading and writing skills
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Team spirited with a positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and target
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy with an ability to work across multiple tools/web platforms at the same time
- Working from home until restrictions lift
- This is a role with shift work. 40 hours per week/shift for 9 hours per day
- Shifts set between 8am and 10pm
- Most likely scheduled between 9am and 5.30pm
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00 per year
A permanent working Visa is required for this role as it is a permanent contract.