Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
+++This is a fully-remote role based anywhere in Germany+++++++
German native level/ English fluent
Do you want to be part of a fast growing company and build their market from the start?
Then this is your chance to be the 1st German employee for them.
We’re looking for an experienced, multi-skilled German Content Lead with a successful track record of building and managing a content-driven lead generation strategy from the ground up.
As our Content Lead in Germany, you’ll be the owner of our organic pipeline growth. Together with our Head of Demand Generation (Germany), you’ll work on creating and distributing content for the whole funnel to build our presence as the market leader in Germany.
You’ll be in charge of creating, localizing, and distributing content to lay the groundwork for my clients entry to the German market. Working closely with the Content leads in the UK, France, and the US, you’ll localize and adapt our content strategy and brand voice to the German audience, and help scale our European growth.
You’ll be joining a growing content & brand team of 10 and be coached by the Global Head of Content.
The Skills Set
- 5+ years of hands-on content marketing or inbound marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the German SaaS/EdTech market
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving full-funnel organic growth/lead generation
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps.
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here.
Whats on offer:
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in Germany
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
Please send me your English cv for a 1st call about this great role! Annika@approachpeople.com