- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My client are a Financial Institution, based in Dublin, and part of global Insurance group with products distributed to join my client’s team on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the assessment of the Company’s compliance status to satisfy the Board that the Company is compliant with all its statutory and regulatory requirements.
- As directed, prepare and carry out internal compliance monitoring reviews in line with the compliance monitoring programme.
- Develop and maintain compliance monitoring papers as appropriate and ensure any compliance weaknesses are appropriately actioned.
- Assist in the recording of issues that give rise to breaches of compliance and / or control actions with ongoing monitoring until the risk to the Company is mitigated
- Assist in the maintenance of appropriate records and coordinate the production and submission of required regulatory reports, notifications and approval requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of a compliance training plan
You will possess:
- Fast learner and self-motivated individual
- Organised individual who can self manage multiple priorities, routine work and urgent issues as they arise.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work and relationships.
- Strong team ethos with emphasis on close interaction with other team members.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in compliance, legal and or audit (required).
If you have what it takes, this is your chance to apply right now!! at email@example.com or click apply.