Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
- Reporting to the CFO the Commercial Controller manager will:
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts of the Company in close coordination with the CFO
- Review, supervise and green light the month-end and year-end close processes in close coordination with both the CFO and the Accounting team
- Prepare monthly and annual reports identifying results, trends and financial variances as well as proposing actions plans to mitigate deviances
- Dedicated business partnering by supporting the Management of the Company and / or the rest of the departments in any type of exercise, projection or simulation where the finance input may be needed.
- Preparation of key commercial reports including P&Ls, Leads trend analysis, etc
- P&L and Cost Control daily management and monitoring in close coordination with the rest of the departments of the Company
- Support the CFO and the Accounting Manager in any ad hoc finance project that may arise – Manage Ad hoc projects to improve controls / reporting within the Commercial Controlling department – Management and daily update of the Business Intelligence tool used by the Company (Power BI)
- Process and procedure standardization to improve internal control in Sales and Marketing function by focusing on efficiency and productivity gains
- Support controllership in external and internal audits
- Reporting to the Head Offices based in both London and Barcelona
- Assist Managers in risk management and controls and in compliance checks
- Support the CEO and the CFO in preparing analyses and reports – Continuously look for new ideas or potential improvements & propose to relevant people in the Organization
Qualifications Education and experience
- University Degree in Finance/Business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Commercial Controller Manager, ideally managing a small team English fluent Spanish fluent Other languages (French, Italian and / or German) would be an asset Technical skills Proficient in Excel and Power point
- Experience in presenting business cases to the top management of the Company Experience in managing Business Intelligence tools.
- Power BI knowledge will be a plus Used to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines Experience with CRM Systems (Sales Force system will be a plus) Ability to effectively communicate, discuss and convince Finance and non-Finance partners (experience with Digital Marketing will be a plus)
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to keep accurate records.
- Good understanding on business challenges. Excellent team working skills Soft skills Results oriented
- Excellent analytical skills Proactive Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results Ready to embrace change