As Clinial Advisor you will have to provide clinical product support and training to nominated account and potentials customers.
You will work with the Account Managers to propose the right product according to clinical needs of your customer.
Your main focus will be on the Care solutions (Frames & surfaces) portfolio.
The market and territory will be the hospitals in Netherlands.
You will report to the Clinical & Product Manager Benelux.
General responsibilities include:
• Provide demos’ both for rental and sales products.
• Relation management on ward level.
• Identify sales opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure that product protocols are adhered to (early mobilization, fall prevention, pressure ulcer prevention…)
• Provision of clinical advice either on a patient specific basis or within the contract protocols.
• Product training as per contract specification.
• Frequent communication with the Account Managers responsible for the account.
• Co-ordinate prevalence/equipment audit where contracted.
• Organize and participate in educational seminars.
• Liaise with technicians responsible for the contract.
• Certified Nurse.
• Certified specialization (e.g. ICU) preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years nursing experience in hospital environment preferred.
• ICU or Specialty experience preferable.
• Fluency in Dutch and English is required
• Computer literate
• Able to work autonomously
• Excellent organizational and demonstrational skills
• Presenting and speaking for a group of people
• Team player