- Languages SpanishItalianEnglish
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
- Salary 31000 32000
Are you interested in working for one of the world’s leading insurance and financial services companies? My client is looking for a client support representative officer to join their multicultural team based in Dublin!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the world of Insurance.
Your role will involve, but not limited to:
• Prepare and issue renewal documentation for assigned accounts within agreed timeframes and high level of quality
• Ensure regular and pro-active client engagement and support by phone/email throughout the renewal process to ensure a high renewal retention rate as determined by Management
• Build and maintain long term successful relationships with the client
• Document and regularly maintain all relevant information in Salesforce
• Easy, quick and high quality interactions with all touch points and escalation resolution in a swift and client centric manner
• Ensure escalations are referred to Manager to ensure a swift and client centric resolution
• Support the sales process for potential new clients
You are the right person for the job if you have:
• A strong customer-focused individual with good interpersonal and communicative skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Fluent English and Spanish and Italian
Minimum of one years work experience in a client focused role within a Financial Services environment
• Completion or progress towards the Irish Insurance Examinations or equivalent foreign qualification
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
It is a permanent position with a great salary with attractive benefits and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me by e-mail at Sean@approachpeople.com or by phone at +353 1 400 35 74.