- Languages German
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
The role of a Claims Handler involves processing medical claims for clients worldwide, from Australia to Germany and Argentina to Italy, all countries are catered for. The Claims Department is a very fast paced and challenging environment, with many different languages used and a mixture of cultures.
Your role will involve:
• Process claims within the agreed company SLA
• Ensure accurate and efficient adjudication/investigation of each claim, ensuring timely follow-up of claims, to deliver a superior client experience and accurate reporting
• Foster healthy inter-departmental relationships by responding to internal customer queries in a professional, solution focused manner to ensure an efficient response is provided
You are the right person for the job if you have:
• Administrative experience
• Experience working with tight deadlines
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
• Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
• Fluency in English & German
It is a permanent position with a great salary with attractive benefits and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate and apply now !