Experience Senior (+5 years)
Our client is a mobile app that can change people’s lives.
Located in the heart of Paris, our client is hiring a Chief Revenue Officer to join their organisation and spearhead their hypergrowth over the next 12 months.
The CRO will work closely with and report to the CFO, and will play a pivotal role in driving the current and future success of the company. The CRO will be a key member of the executive team.
As Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for all the activities that bring revenue into the business: revenue generation, demand generation, go-to-market strategy and pricing, revenue operations. You will develop growth strategies for new markets and also build strategic partnerships.
As a growth driver, you will be in charge of optimising the company’s revenue streams and leveraging accountability of the roles the Customer Success, CRM, Product, and Marketing teams play in driving growth.
Your cross-functional leadership will ensure all revenue-generating departments collaborate to increase profitability, success and growth.
- At least 5 years experience and success driving revenue growth globally preferably in a fast-paced start-up
- Sales leadership experience in a high-growth business environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Strong business acumen, passion for growth
- Significant P&L experience
- Customer focus, highly analytical and data-driven mindset, process-driven mentality
- Inspirational leadership skills with the ability to build trust and lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple high-performing leaders of teams
What’s In It For You
- A challenging job in a successful and ambitious international business environment
- A great compensation package (base salary, variable) => six-figure salary
- A flexible work environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this revenue and growth role, please apply today.