- Languages EnglishFrenchGermanItalian
- Experience Director
- Salary Negotiable
For their new watch brand, my client is seeking for an experienced and committed Chief Marketing Officer to join their team, based in Neuchatel.
You are an experienced leader, capable of organizing and motivating a team, you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your role will involve, but not limited to:
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy thanks to an inbound marketing and direct-to-consumer (D2C) distribution model.
- Set clear objectives and goals, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption to increase conversions.
- Drive community management, influencers and amplification to optimize traffic, retention, conversion and subscribers.
- Define and measure the performance of all paid and organic marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs.
- Manage content marketing to ensure a clear and consistent storytelling with all stakeholders and bring it to life in a way that motivates our audiences across all digital supports (website, social medias, etc.).
- Stay up to date with the market trends, define audiences, manage segmentation strategy and develop smart and evolutive attribution modeling.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and create a solid network of
- strategic partnerships.
You are the right person for the job if you are:
- Entrepreneurial mind with ability to drive the marketing strategy from ideation to execution in a pragmatic, organized, proactive and collaborative manner.
- Digital marketing expertise with relevant experience in developing efficient strategies and plans thanks to a solid understanding of market trends and data analytics’ methods.
- Ability to track metrics’ performance of earned, owned and paid advertising with deep understanding of social media dynamic.
- Brand building knowledge and creative insight for both verbal and visual content.
- Skilled monitoring of content marketing via digital media tools (backlinks, retargeting, SEO/SEA, CTA, etc.)
- Experience in managing influencers and community management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal competences comfortable with different personality types, people with diverse backgrounds, and different management levels.
- Academic title in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Outstanding English language skills and fluency in French, other languages a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate and apply now !