Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Our client, one of the world´s leading Food Production Company based which Headquarters are based in the United States, is currently looking for their future Business Solution Analyst.
- Provides correct responses to requests for support by means of for example: making system modifications, developing work-arounds or site-specific enhancements, manipulating data…
- Administers database configurations including installing and upgrading software servers and application tools, ensuring that all standard procedures are observed, applying fixes, and maintaining supplier and user documentation.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques.
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline; or Equivalent combination of education, professional accreditation, and experience, preferably in the Food Production/Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Some experience of providing technical support to the end-users of IT systems is a plus.
- Previous experience of business requirements analysis and technical support associated with core business systems (e.g. ERP, CRM). Microsoft Dynamix ERP experience is a must together with experience in MS Office 365 and Demand Planning experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English.