- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My client is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing sales team. As demand has increased it is now time to grow this team further.
Specialist in Electronic shelf labelling systems, they are looking for a hunter, somebody with ideally previous experience selling software to retailers.
You will be working closely with industry leading clients in a growing company with constant focus on developing innovative value-adding solutions and features to their customers.
Your role will involve, but not limited to:
- To prospect and expand new customers in the area
- To achieve the sales and gross margin objectives on the area
- To implement their innovations in their client’s stores
- To organize their response to call for tenders, by writing the business proposition
- To develop interactions with locals partners (technical/IT)
- To participate to local sales show
You are the right person for the job if you have:
- Graduated in International Trade and/or Marketing (Master’s Degree)
- Successful experience in a similar position (Key Account Manager or Area Manager)
- 3-5 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Leadership level industry experience and knowledge of industry sectors an asset
- Must be familiar with the sales of technical solutions and preferably the retail market.
It is a permanent position with a great salary with attractive benefits (including car) and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me by e-mail at Sean@approachpeople.com or by phone at +353 1 400 35 74.