Our client is a multinational renewable energies company in the Photovoltaic sector. They are present in 11 countries, developing self-consumption and large scales Photovoltaic plants.
Join a fast-growing company in the renewable energies sector and bring your career one step higher!
As a Business Development Manager, your job will be to getting new business opportunities with key actors in the photovoltaic sector and stablishing commercial relations with them to grow the client portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing new alliances with key actors in the sector
- Grow and develop the existing client portfolio
- Negotiation of PPA and turnkey contracts
- Opening new business opportunities in the sector
- Maintaining the commercial relations and customer dialogue
- Reporting through CRM
- Achieve sales objectives
- You are an industrial technical engineer
- You speak fluent and professional English and Catalan
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience in technical sales of engineering projects (If it is Solar projects, better!)
- You are passionate for selling and have a commercial personality
- You have negotiated contracts with corporate clients and have the ability to close large contracts
If you would like to join a multinational renewable energies company, being the main business developer, while keep developing your professional English, send me your CV at email@example.com or contact me at +34 691 161 882!
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!