Experience Senior (+5 years)
For my international client I am looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to work remote in Germany or Austria
THE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR…
……an International Business Development Manager (m/f/d). You will be one of the key driver for the expansion of the business and represent the company with commitment in the creation and implementation of an effective sales strategy. With your open and positive personality, your expertise in sales and your international connections in the retail market, you will be instrumental in building the international customer base as well as our internal international sales department.
- As a digital native, you are passionate about digital media and selling our high-quality digital marketing solutions in the field of location-based services.
- Together with our international sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from (cold) acquisition, coordination of customer appointments, proposal preparation to closing.
- You will use your international network and proactively identify new, creative ways to expand our international customer base.
- Ideas for new products? We’re open to everything, so be sure to get involved.
- Professional customer management is of course also part of the job – we currently use Sugar (CRM system).
- 5+ years proven working experience in international business development and international sales.
- A broad and international network in the retail, agency, brands and/or media industries.
- You convince everyone with your positive charisma, your inner drive and your growth mind-set.
- Communication skills? Piece of cake! And on an excellent negotiation level!
- You speak fluent English and German, any additional language would be a strong plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at email@example.com