Our client is a global IT services leader in the technology asset lifecycle management.
In order to expand their footprint in Germany, our client is looking for a native German speaking business development manager who will be sourcing new business opportunities and creating new client relationships across the country.
The position will be fully remote, although being in the Ruhr area could be an asset.
- Generate new leads and engage with prospective clients
- Perform analysis of opportunities and potential client needs
- Negotiate and finalise contract terms
- Work with management to plan market strategies related to target market segments
- Execute individual sales strategies and achieve agreed revenue targets
- Report sales pipeline and activities to management
- Analyse the competitive landscape
- Participate in business events, trade shows, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Native-German speaker, fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in business development, new logos acquisition and existing client portfolios growth (public and private)
- 6-12month sales cycle solution & services selling experience within the IT & Technology sector
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong prospecting, solution selling, and closing skills
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Analytical thinker with exceptional organisational, superior problem-solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Articulate team-player with excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in IT Asset Disposable beneficial although not mandatory
Remuneration package: €60-90k basic DOE + 30% variable
Company headcount: 300