For our international client in Nuremberg we are currently looking for a:
Business Development Assistant (BDA)
In this position, you will work directly with one or more of our Business Development Managers (BDM).
- Provide efficient and effective support service to the external sales team, discussing developments within the customer base.
- Receive, process and co-ordinate all sales enquiries, this may involve liaising with other members of staff within Europe and Asian office, ensuring that the replies are sent in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer customer enquiries on products, using catalogue or the web site. Any technical question can be referred to the Technical Sales Coordinator or BDM.
- Log all customer enquiries on sales database SAP Business One (SBO).
- Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database SBO.
- Occasional Pro-active telephone sales campaigns.
- Organize and dispatch all samples and catalogues requested by customers, followed by telephone call to see they received what they require.
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors.
- Provide quotations using SBO, followed up by telephone call to establish customer feedback regarding prices, projects, suitability of the products, log communication in SBO and communicate with sales team.
- Provide regular quotation tracking reports to the BDM.
- Process and track the status of customer sales order liaising with the Central Logistics Controller in Amsterdam head office and ensuring the customer’s needs are met to satisfaction.
- Support Sales administration duties.
- Handling Purchase Order, Stock, Shipping Documents, Delivery Control on SBO.
- Experience in back-office sales assistant (mandatory)
- Experience in business administration such as PO, invoice, stock control (mandatory)
- Experience in SAP or SBO system (preferable)
- Native/Fluent German and fluent in English
- Team player (important)
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude towards assigned work objectives
- Excel & Word skills
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org