- Languages EnglishGerman
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
- Salary 30.000 40.000 € + Commission
Great B2B and on the field sales role
Our client is the largest operator of sightseeing tours around the world. They are extending their bus tours to new cities and just landed in Berlin. To succeed in the German capital they need a “door opener” who finds partners that help selling their tours.
- Research possible partners that could sell the tickets
- Create strong relationships in the local market
- Increase the sale of Bus tickets through new distribution partners
- Create new business – build relationships – manage the accounts
- You build partnerships with hotels, tourism offices, shops, and other possible vendors
- Together with the local team you exceed the targets
- You report any issues experienced by the partners to the General Manager
- Attend relevant sales events
- Assist the Manger on the development of short and long term sales plans
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales though all B2B channels
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- You have a native level of German and speak good English
- You have about 2 years of experience in sales
- You are talkative, outgoing and have therefore a great sales personality
- You are resilient and don’t take NO for an answer
- Good understanding of sales business environment and account management
- Drivers license
- Great B2B sales role
- You will definitely not be stuck in an office
- Competitive salary + commission
You love to negotiate and blow people away with your power of persuasion? Send me your English CV to email@example.com!
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.