Our client is looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance their success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
What will you experience in this position?
The Business Developer is directly responsible for growing sales of the products in the assigned territory crafting product demand at targeted, new end-users, specifiers, OEM clients and channel partners in a three-tier sales business, with focus on vertical growth markets as Data Center, Commercial & Industrial. The role involves work from home and frequent travel to meet customers is encouraged. The role-holder will be ideally based in one of these areas: Berlin, Leipzig, Magdeburg.
- Achieve sales goals by converting new and prospective direct and indirect
- Build product demand by identifying and meeting with engineers and specifiers from end-users, contractors, installers, OEM’s, project owners within the electrical and market
- Promote (new) products effectively in demonstrating the value propositions and highlighting product benefits for each application and market
- Guide the use and best practice of the products and coordinate responses to questions of end users, product specifiers and other partners
- Coordinate relationships between targeted end users, strategic accounts, channel partners and the company.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with transactional accounts in collaboration with Channel Sales team and within Pricing and Product Management
- Hold regular technical presentations, training seminars and provide on-site support
- Partner with the Channel Sales team to resolve penetration strategy based on customer segmentation
- Analyze the Opportunity Funnel and report sales activities and successes on CRM platform salesforce.com.
- Ideally, 3+ years of sales experience of technical products ideally in the electrical and/or mechanical installation market
- Experience with a customer relationship management system, preferably salesforce.com
- Basic Excel and Microsoft Office experience
- Skill in running multiple tasks/projects along, while working in a fast-paced environment in a self- directed manner
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and produce consistent measurable results
- Skills to operate within a defined process and recommend improvements
- Ability to use strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Show energy, drive and follow through, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks!
- Be upbeat, highly-motivated personality and a great teammate able to easily build relationships!
- Must be proficient in English & German
OUR CLIENT HAS:
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- He connects and protects a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. The company is a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 13,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Their solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- They design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes
- Commitment to strengthen communities where the employees live and work
- The company encourages and supports the philanthropic activities of its employees worldwide
- Core values that shape their culture and drives them to deliver the best for the employees and their customers. The company is known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of the employees