- Languages Dutch
- Experience Graduated (0-1 year)
- Salary 23700€
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Our client’s overall mission is simple: they want to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, our client will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems is to make this platform the safest place to transact online.
These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
· Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base – buyers, merchants and internal customers.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
What we are looking for:
· Fluency in both Dutch and English (both written and spoken) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Positive, results oriented attitude.
· Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
· Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
· Flexibility with working hours and work some Saturdays or Sundays depending on the needs.
· Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment.
· Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential.
· Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC (Know Your Customer), translation or training is a distinct advantage.
· Long Term contract from the start
· Anual Fix salary of 23700€ gross/year