- Languages English
- Experience Senior (+5 years)
Associate Director, QA for Biosimilars Business Unit
Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity in a fast growing biotech company? Are you an autonomous individual, with natural leadership skills allowing you to manage multiple responsibilities and engage with multiple stakeholders?
Our client, a pioneer in neuroscience based in Switzerland, is looking for an Associate Director QA Alliance Leader.
As leader of the Biosimilars Quality unit, not only will you monitor your department’s progress, you will also occupy a key role in the whole life cycle of our client’s products, from development to post market analysis.
As such, your main missions will be the following:
- Monitor the whole distribution process of the client’s products
- Oversee and manage your department’s Quality Management System
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, coordinate vendor qualifications and audit management
- Coordinate your departments compliance with government regulations and practices
You have a strong background in life sciences, in depth knowledge of supply chain operations, strong experience in QA management, GMP, GVP or GDP for medicinal products (>12 years) .
You also have the following competencies and skills:
- In depth understanding of applicable regulations (GMP, GDP and GPVP)
- Experience with cold chain products
- Experience in engaging with vendors
You are an ambitious, autonomous, natural leader with previous experience in a global QA function looking for a new challenge, more responsibilities and a key role in a company’s future development.
- You are reliable and have great analytical skills
- Extensive multicultural experience and adaptability
- You like working in fast-paced and highly regulated environments
- Willingness to travel (30%)
Are you ready to join an innovative and fast paced company, while undertaking a key role in its future growth?
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss next steps.