Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
For our French client specialised in renewable energy, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Controller speaking Dutch and English.
You will support the Financial Controller and the CFO in preparing the financial reporting and financial analysis for the group companies. You will play an important role in the project analysis and continuous improvement of internal project monitoring system.
- Recording and analysing key commercial, expenses and staff activity data throughout the group companies
- In charge of the completeness of information in their PMS, performing controlling analysis and implementing improvements to the system
You are the right person for the job if:
- Fluent in English and a good level of Dutch (C1 – MANDATORY)
- French or German (nice to have)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor degree in Finance or/and Accounting
- Experience assisting with audits; preparing & analysing monthly P&L, BS and cashflow reporting
- You have good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality and curious
- Illegible to work in the Netherlands
If you want to find out more about this role and the company, please apply or send me your CV in English to email@example.com and let’s discuss this opportunity in more details.
Do you know someone perfect for this position? Why not to refer them?