Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions.
Want to be part of a dynamic Company who has excellent high-quality products, first class sales training and has international career opportunities?
States/Region: North East, North West. On the field
What will you be doing?
- Have ability to learn and quickly become an expert in a range of high-tech analytical instruments
- Have knowledge of analytical instruments which could include pH meters, auto-
Titrators, thermal analysis instruments, melting point/dropping point, UV-vis, density/refractometry and inline process sensors.
- Duties include Fault diagnosis, repair, routine servicing, certification, and installation of equipment in accordance with GMP guidelines
- Customer facing role; you will be representing the company and will assist the customer to achieve the best performance from their instruments.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic growing team.
- Use your good administration skills with excellent attention to detail which is vitally important due to the high levels of validatory requirements in MT customer’s businesses.
- Complete and submit paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain, manage, and administer allocated company stock to a sustainable level and with monthly stock checks
What you will you bring?
- Previous experience working independently as a field service engineer in a similar
‘laboratory focused’ field
- Minimum HND/HNC or equivalent within an engineering discipline
- A good understanding of the principles, techniques and instruments used for thermal analysis is a particular need for this role / location
- An understanding of the principles of Chemistry, A Level preferred
- Knowledge of GMP procedures and best practices
- Valid, clean UK driving license
- Ability to travel in the UK and willingness to attend training in EU or USA
What you can expect from the company
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have
BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a
Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!