Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment? Because we have big goals, and we want you to be part of them. We are looking to welcome a German speaking Project Control Specialists to our team to help make a difference in the world.
A day in the life of a successful Admin can look like:
- Internal system operations: Collect information from our internal system (using reports and questionnaires) and apply necessary workflow to provide the information to the relevant team and Management. Arrange the events and organize the locations based on specific criteria. Perform additional checks for the internal team and Management.
- Maintain internal reports based on guidelines. Ensure the reporting is accurate and timely.
- External systems: Submit requests to obtain Cadastral and Title deed information to municipalities that are included in the project. Collect necessary information and upload it into the system.
- Perform necessary tasks, getting the full information about the location where the prospective contract will be signed; check the possibility of construction, get the Grid connection in place, other requirements.
- Fluent English
- Native-level German language skills
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Administrative experience is preferred
- The ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word
What We Offer You
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Weekly competitions and prizes
- Fantastic company and team events
- International networking opportunities
- Erasmus programme
In addition to the benefits and perks listed above, we are offering:
- Salary: Base salary
- Terms: Full-time, permanent
- Location: Hannover