For our international client we are currently looking for a:
Property Researcher in Germany
Being in the market for 30 years already the company offers flexible workspace in 110 countries already. Their customers are in start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals.
The Property Researcher will support the Franchise team to its continuous growth – and will help to provide much needed research insights to help the team find accurate contacts within their market location.
- Key Data & Insights: Make effective use of tools and other available property portals to provide the team with key data & insights from the commercial real estate markets for buildings that can be converted into flexible workspace.
- Building Owner Key Contact Details: Work with the Partnership Development team in providing building owner key contact details as required.
- Events calendars: Carry out research to identify and provide detailed reports of regional property networking events that the team can attend to promote our Partnership opportunity.
- Outbound Contacts: Where required send out initial contact emails to specific contacts with them aim of assisting and setting up meetings for the Partnership Development Team.
- Measure & Feedback: Provide insights to the Partnership team on results from sales activities to enable the team to see results of key activities.
- General ad-hoc duties
- Experience in Real Estate OR in a Research discipline.
- B1(Independent User) in English and a native level of German
- Good work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Able to hit deadlines and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good use of Microsoft Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org