- Languages EnglishGerman
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
I’m recruiting for an Administrative Assistant (20hrs a week / part-time) with first experience in Administration or Customer Service, wanting to build their career in the hospitality industry. This position is based in BOCHUM and will be seeing you work in a vibrant, international company, that has set out to provide modern student accommodations throughout Europe, creating a network for students from around the globe. If this sounds like job you see yourself in – keep on reading!
- You would be working directly with the General Manager
- You would manage the office and reception
- You would assist with implementing marketing strategies
- You would guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction
- You would be the first point of contact for residents
- You would ensure compliance for i.e. tenancy contracts and partnerships with universities
- You would assist on tasks such as financial reporting and occupancy management
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- You have 1-2 years work experience in Customer Service or as Receptionist
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are a positive and energetic communicator
- You are passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creating a modern living space for students from around the world
- Being a networking facilitator and building a community of like minded people
- Delivering outstanding service to residents and stakeholders
- competitive salary
- international work environment
- great career growth perspectives
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.