Experience Senior (+5 years)
Account Manager – Germany – Home Office in the greater Hannover region
- Lead all customer related activities, including submission of sales proposals and co-development of projects.
- Lead and coordinate application-related product development of a specific product line with a cross-functional team, and work closely with the Technical Sales Manager and customer.
- Ensure flawless integration of products into customers’system
- Application responsible engineer for specific product and customer to establish Component Technical Specifications (CTS) and Customer Requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements are met and product is properly validated.
- Assess the technical and economic impact of any customer requested engineering changes.
- Conduct timely analyses of any part failure at customer’s site during the qualification stage, evaluate feedback from testing.
- Verify the component technical capability to meet the requirements
- Capture lessons learned, create, maintain and update Product Applications Manual including Interface Control document and share the information with the rest of the global organization.
- Demonstrate design and validation compliance to requirements and determine robustness of the product.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings with customer when necessary to create Customer Requirements Checklist per application and maintain documentation.
- Support test engineers to define and execute validation plans, arrange component testing to clarify requirements
- Lead application engineering using past lessons learned, math based tools, DFMEA, process and manufacturing feedback, competitive information and statistical tools as appropriate (6 Sigma, robust engineering).
- Lead development and maintenance on DFMEAs for component changes and maintain documentation.
- Participate in project and design reviews
- Support process, system or application in FMEA activities.
- Support cost improvement process by suggesting ideas and their implementation
- 5-10years of Industrial Automation sales and business development experience within the DACH region.
- Technical degree with commercial knowledge, preferably in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Extended experience in the machine automation sector.
- Extended working experience in an international company.
- German speaker with fluent English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneur minded with success in new business development.
- Commitment to deliver quality work.
- Track record of good sales performance and autonomous sales experience.
- In possession of driving license.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at firstname.lastname@example.org