For my international client with HQs in the UK I am looking for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join the German sales team in BERLIN!
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving sales within a defined territory, while meeting general sales objectives. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to customers by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
- Be the final point of accountability for the delivery of the products
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer
- Use resources effectively, including pre-sales engineers, Project Managers and Marketing Managers to win new business
- Define and execute territory sales plans for the defined territory and then meet sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through your sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in our CRM system (and reports)
- Nurture and expand the company`s relationship with your customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting through the CRM system (and reports)
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when required