Approach People, passionate expert in recruitment of international middle and top management profiles, knows great expansion.
With 20 years of experience, international growth, our tools and the values that are part of our DNA, we can offer a real international career project.
Approach People is the adventure of a Frenchman who created his recruitment firm in 2000 in Dublin. Today we are a team of 50 passionate consultants spread over 6 offices in Europe and we are still growing!
We are looking to recruit several German speaking consultants!
Come and join a team of experienced consultants and contribute to this growth by working in the heart of one of the most attractive cities in Europe: Dublin.
- You already have a first experience of at least 1 year in 360° functions (BD and recruitment)
- You are passionate about the recruiting business
- You are motivated by challenges and have a strong commercial mindset
- You enjoy teamwork, sharing best practices and celebrating individual and collective successes
- You are always looking to improve your skills and you are proactive
- German native or business level is required for this role as well as fluency in English or another language
Created in 2000, Approach People celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2020.
True to our ambitions and values, we continue our international development to offer our teams a multicultural environment where skills development and professional evolution are at the heart of our corporate culture.
Our international consultants combine business expertise with a solid knowledge of the main European markets in various fields (IT, Life Sciences, Retail & Luxury, Banking, Supply Chain & Logistics, Insurance, Finance, Engineering & Industry).
We are committed to sharing with you our vision of recruiting: quality, responsiveness, teamwork, a taste for victory and meritocracy.
The opening of our different offices in Europe, in Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Marseille, Lyon and Geneva reflect the history we share with our consultants!
You too can participate in the writing of our next projects!
- Permanent contract in Dublin, one of the best cities to work & live in, in Europe
- Opportunity to recruit for prestigious clients who are listed as the Best companies to work for in the world
- Competitive base salary and outstanding commission structure, very entrepreneurial style of working with uncapped & unlimited bonus system, you can be truly & unlimitedly rewarded for your hard work.
- Ongoing training on recruitment expertise as well as one to one personalised introduction on how to succeed.
- A clear & fast career progression based on your results and abilities which help us grow our business, including team management
- You won’t be a “number in the crowd” as you will be crucial for the growth of our markets and team development
- The option for an international career with internal mobility around our European offices
- Our work environment is easy going and the pressure is based on performance only
- State of the art recruitment methodology and spirit enabling you to become a talent acquisition super-star!
- Breakfast, fruits and drinks provided in the office
- Monthly incentives with prizes to be won (GoPro, iPads, TV’s…)
- Health Insurance
- Taking part in our Prestige Club with trips abroad for overachievers
- Active Social Club (paintball, karting, team building events…)
- Sponsored team nights out
Ready to take the next step? Take part in Approach People’s success story!
TYPE OF CONTRACT
At least one year
- An unfailingly positive mindset
- A focus on results but also on the means used to obtain them
- A daily support for a successful rise in competence
- A team spirit and a cross-business approach that takes us further
- A quest for customer and candidate satisfaction
- Consideration and recognition for all performances
- An ambition and a communicative dynamism
This has earned us recognition as:
- Great Place To Work® 2023
- Best Staffing Firm to Work For In Ireland (SIA Awards 2023)
- Best HR Partner (HR Awards 2020)
- Best Recruitment Agency in Ireland (Corporate Livewire 2020)
- Best Specialized Recruitment Agency in Switzerland (Corporate Livewire 2020)
- Top 5 Most Socially Engaged Companies (LinkedIn 2016-2017-2018)
- Best Irish Company in France (Chamber of Commerce 2014 – finalist in 2020)