Category : Autres | Location : Ile de France
Senior Writer - English Speaker
Date : 2017-01-20 02:48:21
Our client, international institution, is looking for the position of a Senior Writer (permanent contract – full time):The Senior Writer has a key role in helping the Advancement and Alumni Relations team meet its fundraising targets and outreach goals by:
-Writing collaterals for company’s fundraising and outreach activities,
-Working closely with and often under the Direction of the Director of Development and Writing and Project Liaison on proposals and solicitation pieces for frontline fundraising team members; the Director of Advancement Communications on magazine articles, alumni profiles and mini press releases; the Associate Director of Stewardship & Donor Relations Services on impact reports and speeches for the School’s leadership;
-Liaising with staff both within and outside of the department on written projects and collaterals as necessary – this may include the Dean, the Associate Dean of Advancement, the Executive Directors of Development, Advancement team, members and staff within the Communications team,
-Working and liaising with the Advancement Researcher/Writer as necessary.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Higher Education, Bachelor or Master degree field in a related field, such as English Literature or Communications ,a definite asset,
-Proven experience of 3 years minimum in a similar position, preferably in an academic institution, or a combination of relevant work experience,
- Ability to write well and convincingly in English is a must,
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills in English,
- Good knowledge of word, contribute, excel and power-point,
- Understanding of the concept of fundraising and philanthropy for educational institutions,
- Excellent persuasive and expository writing skills,
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and sometimes to tight deadlines,
-Autonomy and flexibility,
- Abilit to interpret complex and diverse ideas and communicate them to a variety of audiences,
- Ability to liaise with leadership and academics and present complex idead in an accessible format,
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills,
- High level of integrity, responsibility and discretion,
- Exercise diplomacy and confidentiality in carrying out work,
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.