Category : Accountancy | Location : Riyadh
ICU Nurse - Riyadh, KSA
Date : 2017-01-11 09:42:04
Valeria Manenkova - Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICU Nurse – A Prestigious Hospital - Riyadh, KSA
My client is one of the most prestigious and highly ranked hospitals in Saudi Arabia who is treating only VIP patients. They have a great reputation of excellence and high standards for their medical care and service. They are seeking a Nursing Staff to look after ICU
This is a 1 year contract (extendable)
Main responsibilities include:
• Provide acute care to trauma and emergency patients in order to stabilize them
• Obtain samples/ vital signs/ blood sample and coordinate with laboratory and radiology teams to process fluid samples and medical images
• Work closely with the attending doctors
• 3 years + Experience as an ICU Nurse
• Excellent level of English (Arabic is not needed)
• A Bachelor Degree in Nursing or equivalent
• Certification in Basic Life Support
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
• Advanced Trauma Care For Nurses
For the right candidate, my client offers accommodation, medical coverage, transport, 36 calendar days’ vacation and plane tickets home – all covered by the company on top of your tax free salary. This, in addition to the chance to work with one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world.
If you are interested in the career opportunity that will diversify experience and allow you to travel and live in the foreign culture, please send me your application ASAP.
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.