Category : RH | Location : Barcelona
German Recruitment Consultant
Date : 2017-01-11 03:53:38
We are looking for ambitious talents looking to pursue a successful career in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting.
Established in 2000, Approach People Recruitment has since become a leader in International Recruitment in EMEA. We now operate in the majority of Western European countries via our offices in Paris, Lyon, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid and Geneva.
Through a substantial increase in business, we are seeking for International Recruitment Consultants for our International Office in Barcelona.
You will join our global Talent Acquisition Team working on the EMEA Market.
Approach People Recruitment has been growing strongly in Europe for the past 16 years, and today we are a leader in international recruitment & executive search, working in key partnership with many of the World’s leading companies based within the EMEA area.
We already have prestigious clients working with us all over Europe and we currently have a team of 75 consultants based in Dublin, Barcelona, Paris, Geneva, Lucerne, Lyon & Madrid, all are multilingual and English speakers.
We can truly offer our consultants a clear promotion path based on a meritocratic environment. Furthermore, many of our consultants have gone on to work in other European offices.
The role is about:
• Sourcing, headhunting, interviewing candidates
• Supporting Key Account Managers on major client relationship
• Building strong candidate pipelines and short lists for all roles you are involved with
• Marketing and advertising your roles online for candidate generation
• Interviewing and selecting candidates (competency based interview)
• Assessing and short-listing candidates
• Developing good knowledge of competitors, including competitor’s mapping, target list of companies and research of (including knowledge of competitors and sectors)
In return you will bring:
• Min. 1 years’ experience in Recruitment / Executive Search / Headhunting either in Agency or In-house expereince
• Experience in managing clients, business development would be an asset
• Bachelor, Engineering or Master’s Degree preferred
• Good geographic and general cultural abilities
• Ability to discuss and negotiate with high level stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of Social Media and new candidates sourcing trends
• Motivated, enthusiastic and driven to work towards targets and mostly towards client satisfaction
• Highly Organized & Process oriented
• Ability to work autonomously and independently
• Curiosity and ability to develop various opportunities in the market
• Strong negotiation skills both with candidates and clients
• English Fluent (company language), other languages like German are a strong asset
• Strong business acumen and sales abilities, ability to cold call and negotiate with clients
Our Company Values
• No Excuses, No Efforts, Results only!
• No Pain, No Gain!
• There is no problems, only solutions!
• Work Hard, Play Hard!
• Excellence in everything I do!
• Humbleness, no overconfidence, just confidence!
• Meritocracy based on results only!
What we offer
• Permanent contract in Barcelona, one of the best city to work & live in Europe
• Opportunity to recruit for prestigious clients who are listed as the Best companies to work for in the world
• Our work environment is easy going and the pressure is based on performance only
• Outstanding commission structure, very entrepreneurial style of working with uncapped & unlimited bonus system, you can be truly & unlimitedly rewarded for the result of your work.
• An international career with career moves in Europe if you want to
• State of the art recruitment methodology and spirit enabling you to become a talent acquisition super-star!
• An international team environment
• A clear & fast career progression from International Talent Acquisition Specialist to Director of your own office
• Company events organized on a very regular basis
• Regular Internal & online trainings will be provided to you to support your development
• Opportunity to develop your own branch , with your own team
• We are not too small , means we are a very stable company who never had to restructure or suffer from any crisis
• We are not too big, you won’t be a “number” and we can develop your skills and career progression based on your results and abilities
So? You feel ready to start a unique high level & international recruitment experience? If so apply with Diana.Haltermann@approachpeople.com
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.