Category : Back/Middle Office & Administration | Location : Ile de France
Development Manager / Fundraising
Date : 2017-01-16 03:08:50
Our client, an international institution in the Education Sector, is looking to recruit a Development Manager.
The post-holder is expected to work with reunion classes in order to increase reunion revenues for the school. He/she will propose and implement strategies and objectives to raise the number of donors and the number and size of leadership reunion and annual gifts from alumni returning for their reunion while contributing to the enhancement of the annual fund objectives long term by:
- recruiting, cultivating and managing volunteers and ensure that they will show the example and make leadership annual gifts,
- using an innovative marketing strategy targeted to the different age groups,
- ensuring excellent volunteer and donor satisfaction,
- ensuring continuation and engagement of volunteers as class ambassadors beyond reunion for annual fund activities,
- working towards financial and participation objectives
- using the annual recognition scheme (IIC) as a tool to enhance leadership annual and reunion giving
- maintaining high professional standards,
- working on special projects
Candidates with the following profile and qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Degree level with a minimum of 3/5 years in a fundraising capacity, preferably in an educational institution,
- Fluency in English required, good knowledge of French a definite asset,
- strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Public speaking and presentation experience an asset
- Experience in managing volunteers essential
- Ability to travel
- Standard computer skills required, e.g: databases; reporting, web and virtual networks as well as knowledge of fundraising databases/software,
- Keenness to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to be flexible, yet work to sometimes tight deadlines,
- Diplomatic and positive,
- Cultural sensitive.
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.