Category : Sales | Location : Ile de France
Associate Director, Career Development for Working
Date : 2017-02-20 03:06:13
A position as Associate Director, Career Development for Working Professionals is available in the Degree Programmes Department
The Associate Director, Career Services for Working Professionals will be responsible for developing and delivering a world-class programme of career development to 300 EMBA and Master in Finance participants across 4 campuses and 50,000 alumni located in more than 170 countries.
S/he will lead and manage a close team of 3 professionals (2 reports), who will provide executive participants and alumni with group and individual career development, coaching and advising. S/He will be responsible for the development of world-class online delivery of career skills, available to executive participants before, during and after their programme and to alumni after graduation.
As a global expert in career development, the associate director will personally lead the delivery of world-class career development programmes, fully exploiting digital technologies and state of the art distance learning techniques. The Associate Director will be actively involved in the delivery process, conducting individual coaching sessions with students, having a significant presence with the students face-to-face and virtually through digital communications, as well as leading group presentations and workshops.
• Degree level, preferably with an MBA
• Qualifications in executive training or executive level career development
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience of developing and leading executive training and career development programmes in a highly international environment
• Experience in executive recruitment is highly desirable and an understanding of global executive recruitment markets and/or world-class business education is an advantage,
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to develop and deliver inspiring presentations to groups of several hundred students,
• Fluency in English, other languages (particularly French, Mandarin and Arabic) are advantageous,
• Completely computer literate, self-sufficient expert in Excel and Powerpoint,
• Inspirational team leader and strong team player,
• Ability to operate across many different cultures and geographies and travel globally
• Excellent project/process manager
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.